Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This season is a great reminder to acknowledge and say out loud what we're thankful for.

So, here's my short list:

First and foremost, I'm thankful for Jesus Christ's coming, sacrificial death, and miraculous resurrection which gives me the promise and hope of eternal life with Him. Secondly, I'm thankful that we have the Bible in the English language and that I live in a country where I'm able to worship God for who He is - openly and freely.

I'm also thankful for good health, an exciting life, eyes that can see the colors of fall, laughter, taste buds to taste all types of delicious food, and my amazing family (grandparents, parents, sister, brother in law, niece and nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins!). Thanksgiving 2011 is my first with family in the US in two years, and I must say that I'm pretty excited!

What are you thankful for?

Here are a few winter pics of the little rascals who I'm thankful for and who make me smile:




No comments:

Post a Comment