Friday, April 4, 2014

City Mission Roanoke

Happy sunny Friday!

The Blue Ridge Half is fast approaching, so my sister and I have been running some distance, practicing the mountain passes, and gearing up to beat our time from two years ago.

As you know, I'm running to raise support and awareness for City Mission Roanoke this year. I interviewed some of the kids at Indian Village and asked them what their favorite things about Saturday breakfasts was. Check out what they had to say...

My favorite thing is the eggs.

My favorite thing is everything. I just like that you guys are here.
My favorite thing is the pancakes.









As you can see...we're pretty good cooks. Ha :) We love these kids and would love you to meet them!

**********

We don't just eat, we paint nails, hang out, and love on some kids and families. We'd love you to join us! Email me if you have questions on how to get involved (eighsuzanne@gmail.com) or see my City Mission page within this blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment