I went to a UNC/Maryland basketball game with my friend, Jenni. It was my first Division I bball game - so, it was fun! UNC won - so, the night was EXTRA fun!
Sportin' our UNC shirts!
A sea of Carolina Blue!
After the game - we were very happy - b/c UNC WON!
I visited my former roommate, Abbey, who now lives in Boston, for about a week. It was a wonderful week catching up and seeing the city! Abbey's such a great hostess - she gave me a tour of the town (Greatah Bahston, Hahavahd, the Hahbah, etc.), and then over the weekend, our other former roommate, Brandi, joined us in Beantown. We didn't stay in town, though - we bussed to NYC for the day! It was my first time in the city - and woah - was I starry-eyed the whole time! I have never seen such massive buildings, crowds of people, amazing sights, and bright lights in one place before. God gave us safe travel and beautiful weather while we were there. It was a truly blessed and memorable day!
If you'd like to see photos from Boston and/or NYC, just click the links. Abbey, Brandi, and I have Nikon Digital SLR cameras, so needless to say, we have a TON of pics from our time together. So, instead of throwing all the pics on this page, I made two separate photos pages for your viewing pleasure. :-) Hope these pics make you want to visit Boston and New York!
No comments:
Post a Comment