Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Party!

I hosted a Christmas party for some friends last weekend, and it was a lot of fun. We decorated sugar cookies, played Pin the Nose on Frosty, and exchanged gifts (Dirty Santa). I love these ladies and am thankful they're in my life!


 Here are some of the snacks I made:
Peppermint Bark (with white AND dark chocolate...YUM!)

 White chocolate dipped pretzels

 Here we are, decorating cookies! My teammate made the cookies, and I made the icing...it kind of turned out pink and lime green...but, it worked!







 Here's our snowman before. He needs a carrot nose!
(of course, they don't have snow here in this city, so many of the girls had never even heard the term "snowman" before. I had to do a little bit of explaining. :-))



 Yep - one carrot nose ended up WAY over on the other side of the walk way - on the table!

 He may not ever get a nose at this rate! This was a new game for them, so there were noses EVERYWHERE! Walking straight while being blind folded takes practice ;-)

Here's the tree with the Dirty Santa presents underneath. 
This was another new game for them - they LOVED it!

Here we are! LOVE these girls and am so thankful for them!


I hope you are continuing to enjoy the Christmas season and are having fun with friends and family to celebrate the great news of the gift of salvat'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment