Friday, November 5, 2010

New Blog!

I am switching from my previous blog (web.me.com/LEIGH14) to this one, and I'm hoping that this will be just as easy to update as the other...and maybe I'll be better at it? Probably not. I'm just not very good at blogging. I do like the fact that I can share photos, share stories, and just let people see a part of my life on the web; I'm just not good at keeping mine udpated.

Enough about that...

Along with a new blog, I'm going to be using a new email address: leighsuzanne@gmail.com. Make sure you have this, because after Nov. 22, the other one (leigh14@me.com) will not work.

Here's a big HELLO from me to all of you. Ha - this is how you take a self portrait of yourself when you live by yourself. ;-)


I'm going to try to upload some more photos soon. It's been a while since I've shared any, so I'll do my best to get 'em up quick and to pick out some good ones! 
(Thanks, Loula for helping me upload this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment