Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the wonderful blessing of these children and the energy that they have and for the energy they give me. The way I feel about them reminds me of the way Your Word says you feel about Your own children. I know my earthly experience of being an aunt gives me a very small glimpse of Your love. And if my love - being human, small, and still tainted with sin - for these kids can cause my heart to swell with joy and thankfulness, how much more must Your love, as my Heavenly Father, be for me.
Thank you for your sacrificial, compassionate, merciful, grace-filled, overwhelming, perfect, ever-present, sustaining love. You have changed me, and I will never be the same.
Chel getting out the kids' four wheeler. She fits on it like it's hers, though!
"I'm going to shove that camera down your throat
if you don't get outta my way, lady."
I really wanted a few pics of me WITH my niece and nephews today...
them, not so much.
She only does crazy face photos. I go with it.
LOL. This is the best one. For sure.
Singing Justin Beaver's Baby Baby Baby Oh. :-)
Get this belt OFF of me!
:-)








No comments:
Post a Comment