Monday, February 7, 2011

Party & Hair Cut!

This past weekend, my parents hosted a small family "Welcome Back Open House." It was so fun to see cousins, aunts, and uncles that I hadn't seen in a while. My friends Jen and Dave also drove up from NC to visit. I met their new super cute baby boy for the first time. Needless to say, the weekend was wonderfully blessed with good company, lots of laughter and smiles, and tons of hugs.




 This is the first time I'd met my cousin, Nicolas. We were BFF right away. :-)

 We sang, thanks to Alan! & We cut a rug, thanks to Sara James!


(AND the bonus for the weekend was that the Packers won the Super Bowl! Wooo!!)

Over the last year, I grew my hair out so that I could give it away to Locks of Love. Today was the day that I donated my hair and got a new 'do! Thank you, Jeanie, for my rockin' locks! Love you! (She works at Onyx in Salem. Drop by sometime to get beautified!)





No comments:

Post a Comment